Monday 23 November 2015

On the Road with Book Week Scotland


I have a busy few days ahead of me with events for Book Week Scotland, the week-long celebration of books and reading that takes place each November.

First up is my 'Crime and Cupcakes' appearance on Monday 23rd November at 15:00 at Elgin Library.

Then on Tuesday 24th November at 19:30 I have a 'Special Read' appearance at St Ninians Community Library in Stirling.

Finally I am appearing as part of the range of excellent East Lothian events for Book Week Scotland 2015 at Tranent Library at 19:00 on Wednesday 25th November.

I love meeting readers (and librarians!) so it will be a great chance to discuss and take questions on The Special Dead and on my other books.

Rhona MacLeod Book 10:-
The Special Dead #UK
amazon.co.uk/dp/1447298314/
The Special Dead #US ► amazon.com/dp/1447298314/
The Special Dead #CA ► amazon.ca/dp/B00UXKJ0LW/
The Special Dead #AU ► amazon.com.au/dp/B010NCHH8W/